SIM-PQR

The Home of the Mighty Sim Roman Empire.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scottish too



OK, so I started on a Scottish neighborhood too. The main 'hood is in the highlands with, so far, one other highland sub-hood and a lowland sub-hood.

I apparently have Sims2 related ADD, but really it's because my daughter was doing it "wrong" by not adhering to a historical period and theme like I would have. It makes things slower for building my other neighborhoods, but I figure I have the time.

My Scottish Highlanders are set in the late 17th-early 18th century, so that should make things interesting when I get around to making the more "civilized" areas of the world, like Paris, which I intend to make for a university out of deference to the Auld Alliance.

It's also the Jacobite era, so that will make things interesting scenario-wise. Like my Tokugawa/Edo era neighborhood it's a time of great social change, so apparently I like to model that in the Sims2. I suppose I'll have to try and find some British Red-Coat uniforms eventually too...

No comments:

Post a Comment