SIM-PQR

The Home of the Mighty Sim Roman Empire.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A few more Gauls...

...and maybe some Britons.

For a guy whose primary neighborhood is Roman, I seem to find myself looking still for more Gallic stuff. I collected a few more pictures from Google to show a little more of what I am looking for, but Gallic stuff is non-existent for the Sims2, as is stuff for the very culturally similar Britons, and the Celts were one of the major groups the Romans interacted with. The Greeks, the Egyptians and various eastern Mediterranean groups and the scary barbarian Germans being the others. There is some Greek stuff out there and some Persian stuff, a bunch of Egyptian stuff, and while I'd have to say the ancient world is a pretty neglected place Sims2-wise, the Celts and Germans come off the worst.

But right now, I am working on the Celts, so here's some more Gallic stuff for inspiration to those who can make Sims2 stuff rather than just NEED Sims2 stuff-









Click on the pictures to embiggen them,  currently I am most interested in the clothes and hair/facial hair, but eventually I'll want some cool shields and weapons and the Carnyx horn and maybe a couple of spirally "tattoo" overlays for them. Incidentally, if anyone can point me towards some pictures of ancient Celtic women on the web, I'd be much obliged. My google-fu has failed me there and I need clothes for the ladies too. Pictures of ancient Celtic warriors are everywhere, ancient Celtic home and village life are tough to find.

Another question, can you just pull the stuff out of other games, like Rome: Total War, for instance and convert them to Sims2 format?

No comments:

Post a Comment