SIM-PQR

The Home of the Mighty Sim Roman Empire.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Self Sim

I, with the help of my lovely wife Mona, made a self Sim today. In order to make him vaguely realistic, I was forced to use the Bear Body Builder body style. Mona is an artist and did most of the facial detail work, so it came out as close as the Sims2 Bodyshop can build me I think. There's some other custom content in there too, here's the picture of the list from the Clean Installer-


Now here's a few of what he looks like, mostly like me, only younger- less paunchy, no grey.

His "I've just been installed into the game" picture.

 Sitting inside the decorative hall I created especially for this photo shoot.
 Looking at some of the stuff on the wall.
 More looking.
Laughing.
 Soaking in the private hot spring I gave him.
 Neighbors dropped by.
Hanging out with a bald chick.

He's in my Roman neighborhood, because I've been working on rebuilding it, but I named him "Erc Mac Cai" after another old Screen Name of mine. I figure he'll end up as a Gladiator or some rich Roman's Celtic bodyguard.

You can Download him here. Should you happen to want him to play like he's actually me, make him a Leo, give him a family aspiration with a knowledge secondary aspiration (or vice versa) and make his turn ons Charismatic and Artistic and his turn off Zombies. Seriously, they creep me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment